Welcome to Bulletin Resources
Bulletin Resources Limited (ASX:BNR, Bulletin) is a Western Australia focused company with an objective of rewarding shareholders by adding value to its mineral projects. Bulletin’s strategy includes acquiring projects that have geological and economic prospectivity and are within practical haulage distance to existing infrastructure, operating mines or advanced projects.
Bulletin’s main project is its Lake Rebecca gold project, located 150km east of Kalgoorlie and immediately along strike of a >1 Million ounce gold deposit. Prospective geology and minimal historical exploration on
Bulletin’s 575km2 tenement package provides Bulletin with an opportunity to add value by actively exploring
with an aim of finding more gold deposits and adding to the mineral wealth of the area.
- Highly Successful Drilling Identifies New 2.4 km Gold Zone – Lake Rebecca Gold Project
- Partial Sale of Lake Rebecca Gold Project – Receipt of AOP Shares
- $5.6M Partial Sale of Lake Rebecca Gold Project
- Geko Gold Mine Royalty – December Quarter Entitlement Received
- New Drilling Program to Commence Lake Rebecca Gold Project